It is important that you always feel you can talk to someone who understand, always consider speaking to your parent(s) about anything that is bothering you.  After all, they are living in the same house and will probably understand best what you are going through.  You could also speak to someone else within the family, such as an aunt, uncle or grandparent.

There will also be a social worker that works for Fostering First who visits your family to check everything’s going okay.  This person may be referred to as your ‘Supervising Social Worker’ or ‘Support Worker’.  Their job is to support your family through fostering. They should speak to you during their visits.  If something is bothering you, you can talk to them about it.

Recent Posts