Sometimes, but not always, Social Workers might need to go to court about the plans that are being made for you.

The court is a place where a Deemster can make decisions about where you live and whether or not you should be ‘looked after’ by the DHSC.

In most cases, you will not have to go to court, as your Social Worker and children’s guardian will go for you.  Remember to ask your Social Worker what has happened in court, so that you know.

Recent Posts